Reserve our facilities for your event
Download or print the forms below if you want to rent out the Stone Bank Community Park facilities. The Agreement below must be signed before the date of the event (recommended to be submitted at least 45 days prior to an event). The total amount of rent must be paid 10 days in advance of the event.
Park Use Rental Agreement
Park Rules & Regulations
Stone Bank Lions Club is pleased to allow the use of the Stone Bank Community Park for approved events. The following rules and regulations are to ensure a safe environment for those renting the park and those attending the event.
- Events can be scheduled for a minimum of 4 hours at a rate of $50/hr. or $200 minimum per event.
- Events that exceed 4 hours will be billed at the rate of $50/hr.
- Fundraising Events will pay hourly rental rate or 10% of funds raised to Stone Bank Lions Club, whichever is greater. Hourly rental rates will be waived if all funds raised are donated to Stone Bank Lions Club.
- This Agreement does not preclude members of the public from utilizing the park during the event.
- Should the Host of the event desire the Stone Bank Community Park to be closed to the public during the event, the rate will be $500 for 4 hours.
- A $150 damage deposit will be collected at the time of signing this Agreement. If all debris has been removed and there is no damage to the Park, the deposit will be refunded within 10 days after the event.
- Please schedule the start of the event to include set up and tear down.
- Decorations are allowed; but must not damage existing playground equipment, furniture, or park landscaping.
- All decorations, trash and debris must be removed from the park. If an additional trash pickup is required, Host will reimburse the Stone Bank Lions Club or it will be deducted from the Security/Damage Deposit.
- Any damage caused during the event is the responsibility of the individual signing this Agreement.
- The Host of the Event agrees to monitor children at all times, with a ratio of 1 adult to 5 children.
- The Stone Bank Lions Club is not liable for any injuries to persons, or damage to the property belonging to those attending events.
- Illegal drugs, marijuana, firearms, and weapons are prohibited on the property.
- No dunk tanks allowed
- No alcohol or food can be served or sold during the Event without prior approval from the Stone Bank Lions Club President.
- No dogs allowed – Town of Merton Ordinance.
NOTE: STONE BANK COMMUNITY PARK PROPERTY AND COMPREHENSIVE GENERAL LIABILITY POLICY DOES NOT EXTEND TO A RENTER’S USE OF THE PROPERTY. RENTER MUST PROVIDE COMPREHENSIVE GENERAL LIABILITY INSURANCE FOR EACH EVENT IN THE AMOUNT OF $1,000,000. A CERTIFICATE OF INSURANCE MUST NAME STONE BANK LIONS CLUB, ITS OFFICIALS AND VOLUNTEERS AS ADDITIONAL INSURED. IF ALCOHOL IS PRESENT ON THE PREMISES DURING THE EVENT, THE CERTIFICATE OF INSURANCE MUST ALSO SPECIFY THAT LIQUOR LIABIILTY COVERAGE IS BEING PROVIDED. Your renter’s or homeowner’s insurance may provide this coverage.