OPEN PUBLIC MEETING Wednesday, March 20th 2019
ALL ARE WELCOME! Participate in what occurs in the park!
LOCATION: Stone Bank Fire Department Meeting Room 6:30pm to 7:30pm
AGENDA : Preliminary
- Communications Co-coordinator - Melissa Krogmann has agreed to take over
- Website - New Software uploaded ( 1 year paid for by a donation as was domain name registration)
- Concession Operations - Tim Steidl has offered to coordinate including all of ordering and set up as well as some Thursday Nights.
- Activities planning for the Park in 2019. Setting Tentitive Calendar
- Update on Lions Activities
- Youth sports (baseball and Softball)
- Adult Softball
- Co-Ed Volleyball
- Co-Ed Kick Ball tournament request
- Cowabunga Lung Association Bicycle Ride Stop
- Other activities
- Electrical Improvements to current code
- (funds earmarked from Car Show donation)
- Grounds improvements (Field Fencing and field outfield changes)
- Ground Clean Up Schedule for Opening of Park
- Filling open positions Concession Volunteer co-ordinator, Volleyball,
- Scheduling Concessions & bar tenders licenses
Stone Bank Park still needs Clean Fill for the field renovations.
The fields need to be leveled out.
Donations gratefully accepted and receipts issued.
Contact Chris @ 262-269-6104 for details.